Saturday, May 1, 2021

Welcome to Naked Space

I'm a graphic artist by profession.


I've been a graphic designer and illustrator for the majority of my life. My interest in photography dates back to  childhood. I started  shooting 100% digital a few years ago.
I'm self taught on computers, no professional training. What I've learned came from practical experience.


I am always conscious of the contemporary world at every moment. I incorporate the knowledge that I have gained  through my experiences into my work. I avoid making my commercial work  a complete reflection of my aesthetic tastes. My work must generate an interest or curiosity to intrigue the viewer.


By definition, commercial art is what works best for the client.


These are my primary tools:


Photoshop 2020 w/assorted Plug-ins
 Adobe Illustrator 2021
 Dreamweaver CS5
 Adobe Acrobat Pro
 Notepad
 A modified PC and two laptops
 Two Canon Rebels
 A Sony Point & Shoot
 5 Yasutomo Grip 500 Mechanical Pencils w/HB lead
 Sakura Identi Pens
 Pilot Varsity Disposable Fountain Pens
 music
 and of course my creativity and imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment